Sunday, April 27, 2008

Moving

So some of you know, but I thought I'd share anyway. We are going to be leaving the great HOT state of Florida at the end of June. Just in time for the Hurricane's! We are moving the Arkansas about 4 miles from Vicky if we get the place we want. Charlie is going to finish school up there and I am going to go back to work full time while he does it. We are excited to get up there so that he can get into school and get it done with. He has about 2 years left, maybe a little more. I am excited to be back near my family. We'll miss Charlie's family here in Florida, but we'll visit. Now I have to start getting boxes and packing a little bit at a time so that I don't have to do it all at once! Just thought we'd let everyone know.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow you guys are moving huh!? At least you will be closer to Missouri. How far away will you be? By the way, I tried the recipe and it was so good.

Gomez said...

Hey Carly, that is so exciting. It is fun to live near family.