Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hawaiian style

Last week, Mom and Dad Rice and Shoady took Nate for a while. He had worn this cute blue shirt to church, so this is what they did to him...

He has been eating a huge bowl of cereal at night, plus a bottle! When we weighed him on our scale Sunday, he was 15 pounds (or somewhere close to that). What a big boy. Yesterday he had the pleasure of accompanying Aunt Angie on a shopping spree. She said he was a good little boy. Thank you Aunt Angie for taking me with you. Angie and Isabella have been visiting for a few days. Angie and I played Scrabble about 7 times. Some of our games were terrible because I would get all the consonants and she would get all the vowels. But we enjoyed ourselves since neither of our husbands like that game.

My parents are coming tomorrow and I am very excited! We are going to go to the beach! They are only here for 3 days, but that's okay. Today, since Angie will be gone when I get home from work, I will have the joy of cleaning my house up for my parents. I have been a busy lady this week and I am getting worn out.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have fun with Mom and Dad! Cute shirt for Nate too ;)

Post Family said...

What a cute little chunk! Can't wait to see him again in person!