Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nate's first haircut!

So as most of you know, Nate has a ton of hair and was born with all of it. We waited for it to fall out, but it just kept growing and growing. His Grandpa Smith thought that he was looking like a "hippie" so we finally gave in and cut it. Mainly because it was beginning to get into his eyes and curl into his ears. So my friend Barb, who does my hair too, cut it yesterday. So here are the pictures. At first I was a little sad, I wasn't expecting to have to cut my 4 1/2 month babies hair. He looks so cute though. I also included some pictures of him in the bathtub, he just started sitting in his chair in the bathtub. Yea! I am so glad that I don't have to bathe with him anymore! He loves bath time. There is also a picture of Nate in his crib in the morning being his happy little self. What a great little boy we have. Oh, another thing, Barb and I decided that she probably cut more hair off of Nate than when she trims my hair, how pathetic is that?! Hopefully my girls will get their hair from their Daddy too. (That is where Nate gets all his hair from, his Daddy.)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a nice haircut! He doesn't look much different, just now you can see his eyes :) Did you save the hair? Good. One of the pictures of Nate in the tub reminded me of Jacob...in their faces I think you can definitely tell they're cousins (or related at least). What a cute boy!