HIS and HERS
This is just like 25 things about me,except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you AND your spouse!! And of course,tag people!!!
1. What are your middle names? Ann and William
2. How long have you been together? 7 years, married 6
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 6 months
4. Who asked who out? I asked him out for a double with my sister Rebecca.
5. How old are each of you? I will be 25 next month, he is 29
6. Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine. His sister is in Florida
7. Do you have any children together? Yes, Nate is 15 months.
8. What about pets? Yes, Black Lab mix names Tangent
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Making time for us, he doesn't get home until close to 7:00.
10. Did you go to the same school? No, our schools were rivals!
11. Are you from the same town? No, me Republic MO, him Willard MO.
12. Who is the smartest? Charlie!
13. Who is the most sensitive? Definetely me.
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Applebee's, cheap and good!
15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? Bahamas
16. Who has the craziest exes? Neither
17. Who has the worst temper? I guess Carley
18. Who does the cooking? Carley, but when Charlie cooks it is really good
19. Who is more social? Carley
20. Who is the neat freak? Neither, we just do the best we can with the time we have.
21. Who is more stubborn? Carley, I have to get my way pretty much all the time.
22. Who hogs the bed? Charlie, I have to move him over sometimes
23. Who wakes up earlier? Carley, 6AM
24. Where was your first date? Movies, we saw "A Walk to Remember"
25. Who has the bigger family? Carley, 3 sisters, he has 1 sister
26. Do you get flowers often? No.
27. How do you spend the holidays? With family, sometime in MO/AR, sometimes in FL.
28. Who is more jealous? I don't think we are jealous people.
29. How long did it take to get serious? About 1 month, after that we hated being away from each other.
30. Who eats more? Charlie
31. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Charlie helps sometimes
32. Who is better with the computer? Charlie, no contest
33. Who drives when you are together? 99% of the time Carley, I get car sick way to easy.
I am tagging Heather and Shoady.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
So as many of you know, we had a huge ice storm a couple of weeks ago. These are the photos we took of the ice. You will need to pay attention to the details like the amount of ice sickles, the ice on the roofs of the cars, and tires. It was like 3 inches thick, some places on the cars were more than that. We had to take a hammer to get the ice off of our SUV. Who would have thought. We lost power for about 36 hours, luckily my sister Vicky had power and we stayed with her. We did have roof damage, but that has since been remedied. We have now thawed out and spend some wonderful days in the 60's and are waiting for Spring!