Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stroller baby

This week Charlie and I have been trying to make a better effort and taking walks in the evenings. I was doing really well before I went back to work b/c I would go in the mornings with a friend down the street, but she can't go in the evenings. So we decided we'd start walking together at night. We put Nate in his stroller with out using his car seat, for the first time this week. I kind of hate it b/c I feel like if I do that then he'll just keep getting bigger and grow up way too fast. But I guess he's going to do that anyway. Lately I have just felt a little sad b/c he is already almost 5 months old. That just doesn't seem fair to me. While I love seeing the new things he can do, it also makes me a little sad to know that he won't be a baby for too much longer. So now I think I should have like 6-8 kids, right? Well maybe not that many, but definitely more. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Nate in his stroller. Oh, and he always falls asleep on the walks. It is so funny b/c he can just have taken a nap and then he'll go right back to sleep. What a cutie!

Other things he's done this week is fall asleep holding his favorite toy we call Trey. He also has been eying us when we drink out of a cup, so I thought I'd show him what it was, so there are pictures of him drinking out of a cup. He liked it, but most of it just went onto his shirt. In the mornings instead of him just crying when he wakes up, we get to wake up to him talking and playing in his crib. It is the best sound in the world to wake up to, at least we think so. He is just so happy. Then when I put him on the changing table to get a new diaper, he just kicks and kicks. It is so fun to see him so happy in the morning.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

The pictures are cute. I still can't believe that he eats and is now kind of interested in drinking out of a cup. I can't get Camarae to even open her mouth anymore to have her try the baby cereal or other baby foods. Yet she seems interested in how we eat and drink too.

Post Family said...

He is looking bigger--what a fun stage! Just wait 'til he hits age 2 or maybe 3. I'm sure you'll start rethinking the 6-8 kid thing:)

Tamara said...

He is so precious! You're right - they do go up way too quickly.

Rebecca said...

He looks very happy in his stroller ;) I can't believe how much he looks like you, he just should've been a girl if he was going to have your face. How fun that he's trying new things!