Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nate

This week Nate decided he really loves his walker and will play in it for up to an hour at a time. He'll sit in it while I cook or clean. He just has a ball. Today we set up his "Johnny jump up" but he is still way too little. It says for 4 months and up, but I guess he's just such a little guy he doesn't fit. By the way, Nate keep hitting the space bar and messing me up. So if I don't catch a space that is in the wrong place, you know why. Charlie just took a picture of Nate and me blogging. Also I started laying Nate down on the bathmat before baths, and if I need to use the restroom, he loves that too. Sometimes he is such a weird kid. I put Nate in bed w/ Charlie the other morning while I showered and Daddy was supposed to be waking up, but when I got out, they were asleep together. It was so cute. We don't really have much going on right now. We are just waiting till we move really. Enjoy!

No comments: