Sunday, April 27, 2008

Visit from Mom & Dad

This week my parents came for a short, but very nice visit. They were here Wed. and left early Sat. morning. Wednesday we had a BBQ and played some games and with Nate of course. We had him smiling and laughing really good, Mom & Dad loved it. Then on Thursday Mom, Dad, and I decided we'd go to Aquatica a new water park in Orlando. So we took Nate to a babysitter and Charlie applied for more jobs. He didn't want to go to the water park because it hurts his feel. (Long story) It was really fun, but some of the rides are just so scary because the tubes go up really high on the sides and feel like they're going to throw you out of the tube. I got sunburned on my neck, arms, and head. I am going bald, so my head got it the worst! I need Rogain for women! Anyway, Friday we went to the beach for a little while. This was Nate's first time at the ocean. I took some pictures with him and me, and with him and mom, but Charlie and Dad were to wet to hold him. Nate and I didn't get in because the water was too cold for him and I was already so sunburned. So we just sat on the beach and Nate ended up falling asleep. We also tried, again, to go see the Manatee's, but like the last 3 times we tried, we didn't get to see any. So I guess Mom & Dad won't get to see any in FL since we move in only 2 months. It was so fun having Mom & Dad come and visit. Oh, also the first night they were here Dad sat on the couch with Nate and they both fell asleep. Check out the pics. on the slide show!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Looks like the beach was a lot of fun. I would love to go there again!