Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brownie cupcakes

Okay, so Charlie really likes to watch the Food Network channel. I only like to watch Paula Deen on that channel. So we were watching her the other day and she made these...


They are brownie cupcakes with peanut butter chips in the middle. So you make a brownie mix like it says, and put it into cupcake holders, but only 1/2 way full, then you put some peanut butter chips in them, then more brownie mix, then bake. I topped it with chocolate syrup and more peanut butter chips. SO GOOD! For those of you who love brownies (Becca) I think you would enjoy them. You could also use regular choc. chips or butterscotch chips. Yummy! If you try them, let me know how you like them. We LOVE them, probably not a good thing, since we have been walking and trying to loose weight. Oh, they make 1 dozen cupcakes.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those do look yummy...you'll have to make them for me sometime!

Carley said...

Come visit me and maybe I will.

Shannon said...

Those sound so good. I am going to have to try that. I have some neighbors that just moved in and the girl reminds me of you. Everytime I talk to her I think I am talking to you. I can't believe you had to cut his hair!!! He is a cutie!