Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nate's new trick

On Sunday, we were sitting in church and Nate decided he wanted to stand up. So he pulled himself up against the pew and held onto the back of it and stood there playing with the old people behind us. He stood by himself only holding on for about 15-20 minutes. I of course had my hand ready to catch him. I can't believe that. So on Monday, Charlie had to work so Nate and I were on our own, I took some cute picture of Nate standing holding on to our foot rest. He is also getting better at sitting up. I think he's doing well for being 6 months old. We sure do enjoy our time with him. He has become very lovey lately. He will give you hugs in the morning when he gets up and also when he gets sleepy. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! He is strong. I still love all that hair! Glad that you guys are so happy.

Stephanie said...

He is so cute. I just love his hair!!

Jill and Kevin said...

He has gotten so big. He'll be walking before you know it. Crazy kids. If I don't see you before you move, good luck with everything.