Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New do's for Nate and Mommy

So things have been busy around here lately. Shoady got married on Saturday, so the rehearsal dinner was on Friday. Also we had 2 of Charlie's aunts here this weekend, and one aunt, Fran, stayed with us. Also we have been trying to pack up the house for the move amidst the chaos and working more hours than we usually do. On Sat. May 31, Nate got his second hair cut, as you can see in the pictures below. I too got my hair cut, but the picture doesn't show it very well. When we get some of Shoady's wedding pics. I'll show you what it looks like, or if I get Charlie to take a good picture of me. The back is kind of like Alexis' haircut, but it is shorter in the front and blends a little better.

New things for Nate...he LOVES the keyboard. We have an extra one, so he plays on it and has a ball. He also likes sitting in his bumbo and playing with toys. I gave him a football the other day and he liked it, but it was hard for his little hands to hold on to. We just love the stages he goes through and finding new things. He has totally discovered faces and loves to explore ours. He love to give Eskimo kisses and tries to give your real one's too, but they are VERY wet! He also likes to suck on what ever part of your body that isn't covered, ranging from your neck to your knees, literally. He is such a funny boy.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are some cute haircuts. I can't believe he's already had his second hair cut. Just sounds crazy.

Rebecca said...

Cute new template :) I think your hair looks pretty good, it's always fun to have a new change!

Heather said...

You guys look like twiners! I love your hair, and Nate looks so much like you!