Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Missouri

Grandma and Grandpa Salmon, Mom and Dad Smith, Carley Charlie and Nate Rice

This year Charlie Nate and I were able to fly to Missouri for Christmas. Nate was very good on the plane, thank heavens! Although, while we were there, he got colic, yuk! Now he screams every night from about 12-2 AM. I am very exhausted! Christmas was fun, but very hectic since there was about 26 people at my parents home for about 4 days. My parents were great and helped out lots with Nate. We really appreciated that, they even took care of him for a whole night so that Charlie and I could get some much needed sleep. Thank you Mom and Dad. Charlie and I enjoyed visiting with everyone and showing off our little boy. Even though he can be a handful we are still very proud parents and love him so much more than we ever thought we could. Nate also got to meet his great grandparents too, so I posted a 4 generation picture on here.

Charlie and I unfortunately both got colds while we were in Missouri, and are trying not to get Nate sick. Hopefully we'll get over this soon. It was just too cold in Missouri for us, the high the day we left was 35, and when we got to Florida it was 82 degrees! What a change! Florida is so great in the winter.

Well we hope that your Christmas was great too, we really enjoyed ourselves and the chance to see our family. All of my sisters and there families were able to come too, that was a wonderful opportunity. We hope you all have a wonderful new year!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was one quick blogger! Cute pictures, it was fun to see you guys and get to see Nate too :)

Gomez said...

It looks like you had alot of fun for christmas. How are you feeling? I