Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visit from Aunt Angie



So as many of you know, my sister Angie came to sunny Florida for a visit. While she was here she ran me ragged! We went shopping about every day, all day. Good thing Nate was such a wonderful little boy. He slept about the whole day while shopping, then he would be awake at night from 6-10 give or take, then sleep the night away, only waking up to get changed and eat in the 2 and 5:00 hours. Angie was great and took the 5:00 feeding to let me sleep a little more. That was wonderful. Of course the day Angie went home was the night I needed her. Nate got a tummy ache and wouldn't sleep very well at all. Also yesterday he was awake about the whole day. So I didn't get any sleep then either. Last night we gave him some gas medicine and he slept somewhat better, getting up every 2 hours or so. That was okay, but I am hoping that he gets back to his schedule tonight.

I took him to my old work today and showed him off. Everyone loved him and thought he was just so cute! They think he looks like me, so I guess I must be cute too! We are looking forward to flying to Missouri on the 21st. We will be there till the 28th and will get to see Aunt Vicky and her family, Aunt Becca and her family, Aunt Angie and her family, and of course Grandma and Grandpa Smith. They are all anxious to meet him, except Angie, since she already did.

Also this week...Nate took his first shower with mommy. After spitting up all over mommy and then messing his pants something awful, Charlie and I put him in the shower with me. Boy was he slippery, I think rubber gloves should be used for holding him next time. Also, Nate has about grown out of his premie onesies. He still fits into the pants, but the onesies are too short for him now. That about covers this week, here are a few pictures of Aunt Angie's visit! Oh, and I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but would still love to continue loosing!

1 comment:

Post Family said...

Very cute picture of Nate. Can't wait to see you guys in less than two weeks!