Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fatten 'em up!


Hello everyone! Today Nate got to go the the Dr. for his 2 week check-up. I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks! We are very pleased to say that Nate has fattened up in the last week. He gained a whopping 9 1/2 ounces and weighs in at 5 lbs 11 1/2 oz. The Dr. and Mommy and Daddy are very happy about that. He has started to sleep a little better at night, he can go 3-4 hours (if he wants to) but we still have hard nights sometimes too. Sat. night he was up from 12-4 am and that was terrible, but last night was a very good night.

Charlie and I took Nate for a walk today, it is about 73 degrees and sunny here. Nate slept the whole time, but Charlie and I sure enjoyed ourselves. Tomorrow Angie is coming and we are very excited! We will take some pictures of Nate and Aunt Angie and post them on the blog. Here are some pictures of the little cutie! The one in the blue top with white pants is from today, the rest were taken throughout the week.





4 comments:

Gomez said...

Carly he is so dang cute! I can't believe how much hair he has. Have fun with Angie and say hey from me.

Can you send me you address so I can send you a christmas card. Send it to my email kgomez76@msn.com Thanks and Congrats...he is so beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Way to go Nate! That's an awesome weight gain...I have a feeling he will some day pass up Jake in the weight department ;) I love the outfit from Mom (I helped her pick it out)! Can't wait to see you guys and snuggle your little bundle...as long as I don't get the middle of the night ones ;) Love ya!

Desaray said...

"So jealous of the hair," said Camarae.

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks! Crystal

Post Family said...

Such cute pictures, Carley! I'm jealous of all the shopping you and Angie are doing together--can't wait to see you both!