Monday, July 14, 2008

Swimming


On July 1st, I took Nate swimming for the first time. Every other time we'd try and put him in a pool or the ocean, he didn't like it. My sisters Angie and Vicky were taking their kids swimming, so we tagged along. (Daddy was at a job interview) I got this baby floating device out and Nate LOVED it! As you can see by the pictures. He also got in at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's home on July 4th, but not for long because the water was kinda cold. I minded the water temp. more than he did. I love the water and Charlie is a fan too, so we are glad to have another water-rat in the family. Oh, on the way over to go swimming, Nate got his hat pulled down and somehow stuck behind his pacifier. What a kid.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Nate is so cute! I love his hair. This pics a so adorable. Glad you guys had a good 4th!