Sunday, June 29, 2008

We made it! Finally

Well after a horribly long trip from Florida to the great state of Arkansas, we are finally back in the good ole mid-west. The trip took us about 28 hours, which wasn't fun at all. I am very proud to say the Nate did wonderful. Yes, he did cry and fuss a little, but who wouldn't, I sure did! We ended up being stuck in heavy traffic in Birmingham and then right after we crossed into Arkansas we were stopped on the highway for 2 hours b/c of a gas spill on the road. That sucked! I took Nate out of his seat and played with him for a little while then. Anyway, we unloaded the truck this morning and got a few things unpacked. We will just keep working on it. Charlie and I both have job interviews this Wed. so wish us luck. I'll keep ya posted on the new home front!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good Luck! So sad to see you go. Hope everything works out great for you guys!

Heather said...

I'm glad that you guys made it there safe. I miss you already! Good luck with the interviews. Let us know how it goes.

Krissy said...

Glad you all are safe! We'll all miss you.

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

This makes me so sad! I am glad you guys made it safe but it is sad to know you are so far away now. Just when things started getting good! :)