Monday, July 14, 2008

July 4th

This year for July 4th, we were able to go to my parents house. They even let us bring the dog. That is a BIG shock, for those of you who don't know my parents. We NEVER had pets growing up, except a couple of fish once. Anyway, Tangent (the dog) stayed on the back porch all night at was a pretty good boy. He loved playing with the kids and getting to run around w/out a leash or a fence. My parents have 10 acres, and Tangent was by us the whole time. He did get into the house a couple times b/c kids would leave the door open and in Tangent came.

Anyway, we had a BBQ and set off fireworks, got eaten by the bugs. What a day. We were also able to spend time on Saturday with our friends Adam and Marie and we had a cookout there too. That is when I really got eaten by bugs. I think I'll have to stay inside when I got visit them. They have more acres and are out in the boonies.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks and sounds like a fun time. Jacob especially liked looking at the pictures and yelling out "Pampa!" for grandpa :)

Shannon said...

I still can't believe how much hair he has. Did your mom tell you I saw her while I was in Missouri. I wish you guys could have been there.