Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just an update



So things are kinda crazy around here. Charlie got a job at a bank here and is already in his 3rd week being there. So far so good! Me on the other hand...I have had a couple of interviews, but so far no luck. I've been babysitting my sisters kids for her here and there. One sister has 4 kids 7,6,4,and 2 and I take them all day on Tuesday and Thursday, except for today. I also have babysat for another sister that has 5 kids, 12,10,9,6, and 2 and of course Nate! Keeps me pretty busy. This Thursday I might have them all except for the 12 year old. That should be fun, ha ha.

So Nate has adjusted well here. He has this new thing about when he sleeps he puts his hands behind his head. It is so cute. I took some pictures of what he looks like when I get him out of his bed in the mornings. What a ham!
We'll keep you posted on the home front. To all you Florida folks, we miss you guys.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the update...I've been wondering when I'd get to see more pictures. Way to go Charlie on
finding a job and good luck Thursday!
The house looks cute, what I could see anyway ;)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the job! I am glad you guys are doing well, and it sounds like you are VERY busy! I love the pic of Nate in his crib, too cute!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

I love that picture of Nate with his hands behind his head! SO CUTE! What a man! I miss you guys! Thanks for your post about our new baby! It's great to see how you guys are doing.xoxo

Jenna Lemon-Davis said...

Hey Carley! Glad you all are moved in and seem to be doing well. Keep in touch. I was trying to create a blog too but Im not sure what went wrong (o= Im not a computer wiz! HA