Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Bet ya'll thought that I'd forgotten about you? (Like the hick slang?) Anyway, life has been hectic around here lately. I got a job working full time 8-5 Mon-Fri at Wal-Mart headquarters. I have been there for 2 weeks now, and am still trying to adjust to life as a full time working mother. Nate goes to my cousin Crystal's during the day, which is nice because she has a little girl only 3 weeks older than Nate. Also, our computer was in the shop for a week, and I couldn't blog because I didn't have any pictures saved to our other computer. So here I am.

Charlie is doing well at his job and really enjoys it. It sounds like the benifits both health and other kinds are great. I have a Wal-Mart discount card that gets 10% off, which tax here is 9%, so that just covers tax pretty much, but still helps.

Nate is as cute as ever...He loves swimming and we went to my parents house and he got to go skinny dipping...loved that especially b/c he could pretty much be a nudist if I let him. He gets so happy when you start undressing him.

When Angie was here we went out for a family (adults only except for Nate) dinner. Dustin had already gone home to Costa Rica though. Anyway, there is a picture of Jordan pinching Nate's cheeks! He loved it, and so did Nate, haha.

Nate loves jumping, so he loves the jonny jump up. Also I've included a picture of Nate with Grandpa Smith, sleeping at Grandpa's house. Also Nate slept with us a little in our bed a few time lately b/c he wasn't sleeping and that was the only way he would sleep...in our bed. He is now back in his bed, thank heavens for that! I just included some cute pictures. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

With Nate's hair cut like that, I see a great resemblance to Dallin. Thanks for the update.