Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day with Daddy

I know this is a little late...

Charlie is such a great dad to our little Nate. He loves to play with him and make him laugh and now scream. It is a happy scream, but boy is that little man loud! I just wanted to tell Charlie how much I love him and what a great husband and wonderful father he is. Nate and I are so blessed to have him in our lives.

One of the things Charlie likes to do is put Nate in the crack of the couch in between him and the arm rest. Nate will stand there and play with Charlie forever. It is so cute. Also I made Charlie breakfast for Father's Day. We had Nate in his chair on the table and he up and picks up the whole jug of juice. It was only 1/2 full, but still...what a strong little guy. Thank you Charlie for being wonderful you! We love you!

1 comment:

Post Family said...

Happy Father's Day a little late, Chuck! We're excited to see you all in a week!