Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nate's new outfit




When G&G Rice came to visit a month ago, they got Nate this cute church outfit. I made sure to get him some black shoe's to match. We think he is just too cute. He is getting so big, we are going to have to get him a new car seat soon. We are excited for him to be able to face the front so we can see him and he can see us. He does pretty well in the car, but that will be nice to see each other.

As you can see, I got my hair cut off, again. I really like it and will have to post some better pictures. Today my hair was really cute, but then I got in the shower with Nate and that went away. This weekend is our EQ party at church on Friday, and then on Sat. is Charlie's work party. So I'll get gussied up and then we can take some good pictures.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute outfit. I like what I can see of the haircut. The bangs help with those "problem" areas!

Post Family said...

Cute pictures, and I like the haircut!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

He is so adorable! I sure do wish you guys were around so we could see him. Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

What a cute outfit! Your hair looks so great. And girl, move that kid up to a bigger carseat already!

Carley said...

Nate doesn't weigh enough to move to a diff car seat unless you still face him backwards, and I don't want to change him until he can face the front. Only 1 more pound to go. Maybe by Christmas.

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

Yah, we totally broke the law with Rylan. He was 8 months old and not the required weight to do it either. (It has to be 1 year AND whatever lbs, I can't remember the weight)But he was hanging out of the seat like Nate is. Plus he screamed so much rear facing and I had a DVD player so I was like forget this and as soon as we turned him life in the car beacme a much nicer place! You'll know when Nate is ready...and you to. :)