Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas


So, I have been really busy lately. It is really hard working full time and being a mom and wife. So blogging isn't very hi up there on the list. Sorry to all of you who love to look at them. A few weeks ago, Crystal, my cousin, was babysitting Nate and they went to a church party and Nate got to sit on Santa's lap. He didn't really give much reaction to this.

For Christmas we were able to go to my parents house for a couple of days. We didn't take real pictures b/c G&G Rice gave us a cam corder for Christmas. Thank you G&G Rice. So right now I need to figure out how to post little video's of Nate. All of my sister's and their families were also at my parents house. There were 21 of us all together! Yes, we all stayed under the same roof for about 3 days. It was fun, but I was glad to get home to some peace and quiet. Although, Nate is quite the chatter box these days. He loves to say 'hi daddy' and 'momma' and a few other words. He is finally showing signs of walking. 13 months and he can take about 6 steps on his own. He gets too excited and then falls over.

Charlie and I are doing well. We both enjoy our jobs and the people we work with. Also we are enjoying our ward at church, the people there are so friendly. I will try to get more pictures of Nate up here soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let's have a great 2009!

No comments: