Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday Boy!


So, Nate turned 1 on Thursday! I can't believe a whole year has gone by. We are so excited that we are blessed to have him in our lives. He had his checkup the other day and other than being on the small side, he is doing great. He is still crawling everywhere and is walking along the furniture as well. He knows how to say momma, dadda, baby, and hi. The other day I was saying I love you a bunch of times in a row and he was trying to mimic that. It was so cute.

Today we went over to my sister's house. We had Nate's birthday party over there with her 4 kids, Alexis (8), Spencer (6), Dallin (4), and Trista (2). They all love Nate very much and are so good with him. Nate dug into his birthday cake without too much help from mom and dad. We were lucky to be able to have G&G Smith there to celebrate.

His presents from G&G Smith were some cars. Then from G&G Rice he got some new PJ's a jungle toy and some maraca's. His Aunt Vicky got him a new outfit, and so did his Aunt Shoady. Thank you everyone for making Nate's birthday a good one.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Maybe next year we'll be there to celebrate too!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

Man is he ever cute! Happy B-day Nate! I love it that he spent the day in his "birthday suit" too. (well besides the diaper) :)

Heather said...

Happy First Birthday Nate! I can't believe that he is one already. It looks like he had a great birthday.

I'm sorry I missed your call the other night. It was actaully during my shower! We missed you. I have been so tired lately, but I promise to call you this week, so we can catch up! Miss you!

bigmama said...

Happpy Late Birthday Nate. Carly your blog is the fanciest of all of my friends blog.