Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nate goes to Crystal's

We don't have anything too exciting to report. Nate and I (Carley) have colds and haven't been feeling well for a few days now. I am tired of it because Nate isn't sleeping well and of course then we don't sleep well. Charlie was a huge help yesterday and took care of Nate quite a bit to let me sleep. I don't think I got out of bed till 2:00 in the afternoon. (for good anyway) Oh, kinda funny story...I went to Wal-Mart the other day to get some Day Quill medicine and the lady at the register was like "are you over 18?" I was like, "uh ya" then she carded me. I thought it was kinda funny. Do I look younger than 18?

Well Nate has been having quite a time at Crystal's house. For those of you who don't know who that is, Crystal is my cousin that babysits Nate while I work and she has a little girl that is 3 weeks older than Nate. I've included some pictures of their activities. Crystal wanted to take them for a walk, but doesn't have a double stroller, so she put Nate in first and Camerae in kind of beside/on top of him. It is so cute.


I've also included a picture of Angie, Vicky, and me when we went out for a girl's night before Angie went back to Costa Rica. We were sad that Becca wasn't there, but next summer we'll all have to have a girls day when she moves closer to us.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures! That's so cute the two of them getting to grow up together, kind of like Sabrina and I!!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

hey Girl! I miss you too! :( I LOVE those pictures of Nate & his cousin! He is SO adorable! Nate has his own very distinct little features that are beyond cute! I like that pic of you with the girls too, you look great, & happy!

Heather said...

Nate is looking so big! He is still so adorable. I;m glad that things are working out for you guys. Hope you are feeling better soon!