Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shots? Yuk!


On Monday, Nate went in for his 2 month check-up. He weighed 9 pounds even! What a big boy. When the doctor stood him up to see if he would put pressure on his legs he did without any problems, even better, he did a trick. He stood on 1 leg! The doctor was very impressed and we got a good laugh. Then the shots came...Nate didn't move much so that was good, but he screamed the rest of the day. The poor little guy. Hopefully he'll do better next time around. As you can see, he is usually a pretty happy boy!


As for me, I am having mixed feelings about going back to work. I miss talking to adults every day so going back would be great for that, but I will miss my baby so much. It is only 20 hours a week, so that isn't too bad at all. Also my sister-in-law, Shoady, is getting married in May and I am happily helping her with the wedding plans. It is so much fun! I just need to keep loosing weight to be nice and thin, or thinner anyway, for the wedding. Also Nate is going to get a cute little outfit and be the best looking baby there!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

What an adorable little guy! He is absolutely precious, Carley. LOVE the hair!

Crystal said...

That is such a cute smile in this picture. We took Camarae for her shots today. You'll have to read my blog to see how that went.