Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Curly Q!
















This is Nate trying to roll over... This is Nate after he rolled over!

This week Nate has been pretty good. We had a rough night a couple nights ago, but we got through it. My patience is getting a lot better. He is so fun to play with now. Last night I had him laying on the mat that has a pillow that he props up on his tummy, and he rolled over off of it! I know it was with help, but if he gets used to doing that, then he will be able to roll over by himself sooner. Here are some before and after pictures of the roll. Also we went and put mousse in his hair and it is curly! It is so cute! Here is a result of that as well. Charlie usually gets up with Nate in the mornings and feeds him so that I can get a couple hours of sleep. Today Charlie brought Nate in and put him in bed with me and we dozed together. So cute.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Look at all of that gorgeous curly hair! He is growing so fast. I like the blog, too. I like that we can keep up with each other this way. We miss you guys, too.
Love ya!

Shannon said...

Carly! He looks just like you!! What a cutie. How are you guys? How is Florida? Hope your good.

Shannon