Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trunk or Treat

This year Charlie and I decided to go to our wards Trunk or Treat/Chili cookoff. Sorry we don't have any pictures, but Charlie made a chili that we took to the church. When we got there there was about 20 chili's. Guess who won...Charlie! We were so excited. When we go to the line, ours was already almost gone! Charlie hardly got any of his own chili. We had lots of people ask us for the recipe. It was very simple really. Anyway, we were kinda bummed when all we got was a thing of candy for the prize...like we need candy. I think we should go to Becca's ward next year, they give better prizes. Anyway, our family must be really good chili makers huh? Good job Brad and Charlie!

2 comments:

Post Family said...

Good job on the chili! I guess I'll have to take some to ours next year. This year I took a pumpkin roll instead. It would have won fist place, but it wasn't judged!

Rebecca said...

Maybe we should switch recipies and see if we can both win again next year! Congrats on the candy...I'll be enjoying my Chili's card :)