Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Junk food baby



Last week we were over at Mom & Dad Rice's house, right? So Mom Rice had this Pepsi bottle in her lap and Charlie had some cookies out. So we decided that it would be cute to put them next to Nate (obviously since he can't eat or drink the stuff) and take some pictures. It was so cute b/c we put a cookie in Nate's hand and he held it. We love having fun with him.

So as most of you know I went back to working at the bank part time last Monday. It has gone pretty well so far. The first day back was boring b/c they couldn't get me on the system to run the transactions. They had 3 months to get this done and do you think they would be ready when I came back??? Of course not! Anyway, I am working an 8:00am-12:00pm schedule for the most part. I am enjoying too actually. Since it is only 4 hours it just gives me a nice little break from feeding, changing, burping, holding the baby. Hey did anyone else's shoulder blades muscles get really sore from holding your baby. Mine still hurts and he's almost 3 months old! When will it go away, and if anyone can tell me what can help it, I'm all ears! I have a friend at church, Verdella, who watches Nate while I am at work and she absolutely loves him. She hasn't had him since last Friday and is so excited to see him. I love that she loves him and he likes her pretty well too!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So how is the sleeping going? Still at least a 8 hr. sleep schedule? These pictures are funny. Can't believe that he can go around without any pants because of the warm weather.

Post Family said...

Cute junk food pictures! I'm glad work is going well. Love ya!