Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm a big boy now!


This past week Nate turned 3 months old, already! I can't believe just how fast the time goes by. He is still such a happy boy. This week he started really talking to us. He will lay there and baby talk to us for 30 minutes at a time, multiple times a day. It is so cute and funny. Also we started propping him up on the couch and letting him sit up. As you can see he loves it. We are enjoying being parents so much. It is still hard to believe that he is ours. I look at him sometimes and just think, what did we do to deserve a wonderful and handsome boy? We are so luck to have him.

Work has been good so far. I had to work Saturday, which is a 5 hour shift instead of a 4 hour shift that I usually have. Charlie had him all day and did such a wonderful job with him. The reason I say this is because he is still hesitant to take him by his self for fear that if Nate cries he won't be able to sooth him. He is a great dad and I hope that he realizes that soon.


On Sunday we put Nate in his more "churchy" outfit. He looks so handsome and grown up in it. The pants were still way to big. If you stood him up at all his pants would start to slide down, so we had to keep pulling them up.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I love when you dress them up in clothes like that, they look like little men. He's adorable. Looks like you're having so much fun being a mom. That's great!

Rebecca said...

Look at all that hair. He'll be needing a hair cut soon!

Irlenborn family said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how much he is looking like you Carley!

Shannon said...

He does look big in those Sunday clothes. What a cutie! You guys look like great Parents.