Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Induction Date!



My doctor decided that since the baby is so small he wants to induce me. We go in at 6am on Tues. November 20! It is exciting but now I am nervous. I think reality has finally set in. I just thought that I'd post a few pictures of my tummy and also my ever expanding feet! My shoe size is normally around a 5 1/2 to 6 and I am into size 7 right now. Sometimes the skin is so tight that they hurt, I am looking forward to this ending for sure! I'll keep you posted on what is going on down here in sunny Florida! Oh, by the way, I am progressing pretty well and they say I may not make it till Tuesday, but we'll see. They told my cousin Crystal that she would go early and she was 5 days late! Wish us luck!

This is after I elevated them and had ice on them for about 30 minutes! They never go down and they have looked worse than this. Hope I don't have this with every pregnancy!

No comments: