Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our new home

Okay, so we moved into a bigger home this past month and we absolutely love it! It is almost twice the size of our old one. Unfortunately I have misplaced our camera in the move and can't show you any pictures at the moment, but will hopefully find it soon.

We had our friends Travis and Valerie over last night for a BBQ, they also have 3 boys and a girl, all 5 and under. It was a little hectic, especially because the boys were afraid of our dog, but everything went well. We had a great time. They boys climbed into the dogs crate and we took a picture with my phone but I don't know how to get them off my phone. Charlie is going to help me do that later and I'll show you the picture.

I am 26 weeks pregnant today! Nate is still a very active little boy and Charlie has started to be able to feel him kick. It is so exciting!
Other than that, not much is going on down in Florida, except we are still sweating to death, I can't wait for winter!

1 comment:

Gomez said...

Hey Carly,

So hurry up and find that camera. You already have a name for baby....wow....that is so great. How are you feeling?