Monday, August 13, 2007

First Blog Ever!




So, I sure hope I am doing this right. My sister Rebecca got me into this, it looks really fun! So a little about us. Charlie and I will have been married for 5 years on November 27! That is a long time! We are finally expecting our first child!!! We are naming him Nathaniel Wade Rice and he is due December 1! We are going to call him Nate for short, and he is a very active little boy inside my tummy! We have a dog named Tangent who is about 1 1/2 years old and is a big sweetheart, although very energetic. I am waiting for him to grow out of the puppy stage. We live in Palm Bay Florida which is in the middle of the state, but at the very east coast. We are about 20 minutes from the ocean, which is nice, but we really don't go as often as we should. Charlie is the Deacon's Advisor at church and I am both the Relief Society Pianist and the Activity Day leader. Here are a few pictures of our family. I need to take more updated pictures to show my expanding tummy. Let me know if I did alright on my first blog ever!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You did an excellent job! Keep up the good work.

Rebecca said...

Okay, I'm bored of your "first blog ever" and want something new!