Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Weekend



Grandpa and Nate

Nate at the zoo
G&G with Nate, Charlie, Alexis, and Spencer in the background


So as you can tell, I am not very good at blogging anymore. I just hate making time for it b/c I feel there isn't much time for making time. Anyway...For Memorial weekend we went to St. Louis with my parents and my sister Vicky's family. It was a fun weekend. We went to the temple, zoo, science center and an art museum that the kids didn't like b/c you couldn't touch anything. Nate loved the zoo. He liked the hippo's, there was a big hippo that liked the attention so he would go into the water and put his HUGE face against the glass where the kids were. I thought it was pretty awesome too. Then we went to the penguin house, which stunk really bad so I walked really fast through it and waited on the outside. Charlie and Nate stayed in there, it was FREEZING in there by the way, and Nate loved it. They watch the penguins jump and splash and swim and have a great time. We also watched some bears wrestling, that was pretty neat too. I am not very good at remembering to take pictures, sorry. So here is what I have. Below are the bears wrestling and the girls were trying to see the hippo in the tank. You can't see the hippo very well in the picture, but it was big.




2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Fun!!! I miss you guys and your mom she is so funny. I haven't been to the zoo in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures....
thanks for sharing....

___________________
Melvin
Online Marketing of your brand