Monday, September 10, 2007

12 weeks left!

So, I am now down to 12 weeks, hopefully Nate will be a good boy and come right close to his due date. The doctor said I was measuring about a week bigger than what I am. Also I failed my glucose test really bad and have to go do the 3 hour test tomorrow. Hopefully I won't fail that one! I want my sugars back! Here is an updated picture of me.



Charlie was called to be the first counselor in the Elders Quorem yesterday. He is very excited about that since he was stuck with the Deacons for so long. He wants to get to know more of the men in the ward. As for my calling I am loosing one of my favorite Activity Day girls, she is joining Becca near Louisville in LaGrange. Oh well, life goes on.

I am off of work till Thursday this week and am enjoying my time. It is nice not having to get up at 6:30am. I haven't done much, just some house work. I am trying to relax since I won't get to much when Nate comes. Although Angie is coming for a few days in Dec. and then we'll go back to Missouri for Christmas. I am very excited to show off my little boy! I am going to be one proud mommy!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun, how fun! I hope this next 12 weeks goes quickly for you!

Post Family said...

Yay, only 12 weeks to go! We can't wait to see little Nate at Christmas! Oh, and I'll try to get a new blog up tomorrow...

Alicia said...

There's that baby bump you've waited so long to get! You look so cute. Miss you!!

Alicia